Use your pool all year 'round and let Handy Pools organise your pool heating solution.
When preparing a recommendation, we:
- View property to see how a heating system could work and the possibility of installation
- Consider the pool size, how you wish to heat pool and the pool temperature set point before recommending heating style and model.
- Discuss with you the costs of running the pool heating system
- Recommend pool blanket use to save money on heating, environmental benefits and reduction of pool chemicals
- Organise trades of electricians and plumbers where necessary to help you streamline the process.
- On demand style of heating.
- An event style of heating turn gas heater on the morning for that swim for the lunch time function.
- Control heater remotely so the pool can be heated on the way home from holidays to keep the good vibes going.
- Instant heating great for spas that can be heated up to 40C in around an hour.
- Electric pool heat pump
- Heat pump coverts the heat in the atmosphere transferring through a heat exchanger
- Fantastic to run with solar electric panels to keep running costs down
- Heat your pool year round or extend your swimming season through the spring and autumn
- Cost effective to run - approximately $300 for the extended season October - April
- Pool solar heating works by pumping pool water up to the roof through a solar collector - heating the pool water by the sun
- Weather dependent - the sun will need to be out to take advantage of this pool heating system