We supply, install and repair all kinds of pumps and filters. When recommending a new pump or filter we take into account the existing pipe-work and equipment of your pool before recommending and brand, power and make of the equipment.
There are a wide range of pool pumps available with varying degrees of power to drive the water through the filter and back to the pool. Energy efficient pool pumps are an emerging product offered by Handy Pools, designed to use up to 70% less energy than regular pumps, putting money back in your pocket.
With over a decade of experience repairing, installing and testing all types of pool pumps, we only recommend brands and products we know and trust, ensuring a quality, long-lasting product you can trust to keep working year after year.
Below, we’ve provided a breakdown of the different types of pumps to help you get familiar with your pool equipment. Give us a call or request a quote below and we’ll be happy to recommend the right product for your needs.
ENERGY EFFICIENT PUMP
Did you know your pool pump is the third biggest energy consumer in your house? With today’s ever increasing price of energy, upgrading your existing pool pump to a variable speed energy efficient pool pump is a great way to put money back in your pocket.
- Reduce your pool pump energy consumption but up to 70%
- Save up to $600 per year with the installation of an energy efficient pool pump
- Reduce carbon emissions
- Powerful start up modes for priming, cleaning and backwashing
SINGLE SPEED PUMPS
- We select and install Australian made pumps to ensure the longevity of your single speed pool pump.
- We select the correct size pump to fit and install into your pool circulation system.
CLEANER BOOSTER PUMPS
- Cleaner booster pumps are required to run pressure side pool cleaners, as the cleaner booster pumps are designed to run with the main filter pool pump.
- To prevent the possibility of motor burn out we always recommend a flow switch timer.